Comfortable, stylish and reusable thermo formed face mask for everyday use.
Designed as a three-layer material barrier against the transmission of airborne droplets, Sea to Summit’s Barrier Face Mask is comfortable to wear and easy to re-use. Many countries are adopting the use of non-medical face masks in public spaces—and many customer-facing businesses are following suit. Face coverings will now become mandatory in shops from the 24th July 2020.
Comfortable by design, this non-medical face mask is made with a brushed and quilted 50D polyester stretch knit fabric that’s thermo formed and seamless for a snug, contoured fit. Providing full nose and mouth coverage, the elasticised ear loops keep the mask securely in place. Highly breathable and weighing only 10g, this mask feels light on your face and is equally comfortable to wear for short trips to the store or longer commutes and extended travel.
- Helps reduce the spread of airborne droplets
- Comfortable, lightweight and breathable next to skin fabrics
- Thermo formed seamless profile for a comfortable fit
- Elasticised ear loops for secure positioning
- Stylish quilted three-layer construction
- Discourages hand-to-face contact
- Soft brushed 50D stretch knit fabric
- Machine washable at 60°C and reusable
- Two sizes to fit the whole family
- For non-medical use
Sea to Summit face masks are valve-free, creating a two-way barrier to reduce exposure for the wearer against airborne droplets and for the community against asymptomatic transmission. Masks with breathing valves do not filter the wearer’s exhalation—they only filter their inhalation.
Available in two sizes. 12cm – SMALL size (typically Women) or 12cm or higher – REGULAR size (typically Men).
Stay safe and stay covered.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice