Logic Diar-stop a new veterinary strength supplement for your dogs. Diar-stop is balanced and proven intestinal support for dogs.
Logic Diar-stop aids relief for dogs suffering from digestive upsets and bouts of diarrhoea. Diar-stop contains four key ingredients, is highly palatable and it’s easy to give your dog the paste straight from the syringe.
- Montmorillonite - natural clay which coats and protects the lining of your dogs gut.
- Prebiotics - promotes the growth of good bacteria in the gut
- Electrolytes - restores sodium, potassium and magnesium which are lost during digestive upsets
- Dextrose - provides an energy source for cells of the small intestine
Logic Diar-stop is available in two sizes 7-30kg and 30-60kg for dogs only.
Diarrhoea is an extremely common problem in dogs and has a variety of potential causes, for example:
- Dietary sensitivity and intolerance
- Worms (roundworms and tapeworms)
- Parasites (such as giardia and coccidia)
- Bacterial infection (such as salmonella and campylobacter)
- Viral infections (such as coronavirus, rotavirus and parvovirus)
- Pancreatic disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Diarrhoea can vary in its severity and length of duration. In mild cases, affected dogs may remain bright and alert in themselves whereas, in more severe cases, they may become unwell, have a high temperature, develop concurrent vomiting, have blood in the faeces and/or become dehydrated.
Most mild diarrhoea cases resolve within a few days with appropriate therapy, whereas severe and ongoing diarrhoea cases require hospitalisation and a thorough veterinary investigation.
A number of supplements are available, such as Logic Diar-stop which contain prebiotics (such as Logic Diar-stop). These help to maintain intestinal flora by promoting the growth of good bacteria (such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli) at the expense of potentially harmful pathogenic bacteria.
Logic Diar-stop should only be given for a period of three days. If symptoms persist seek veterinary advice. *If your dog or cat is suffering from diarrhoea then veterinary advice should be sought, especially if they are unwell in themselves and/or the diarrhoea is ongoing. Your veterinary surgeon will then be able to investigate the possible cause and develop a treatment regime that is tailored direct to your pet.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham by Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice.