Don't feel guilty about leaving your pet alone, spoil them with a Lickimat.
Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms or fireworks
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
For fun pet interaction there are now three designs and two sizes are available in the Lickimat. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or healthy mushy buiscuits.
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- hand washable
Benefits of Lickimats:
- Licking is a soothing behaviour for dogs and releases calming hormones.
- Makes small meals last longer, perfect for dogs that need to lose weight.
- Helps promote a fresh breath, healthy teeth and gums as licking stimulates saliva production.
How to use your Lickimat:
Spread your pet’s favourite healthy and natural soft treat over the mat surface, e.g. back of a spoon or spatula. Make sure the treat is nicely embedded into the surface.
We would suggest that for the first use, you ensure you supervise your pets and inspect for wear and tear. Take away from your pet if any piece becomes loose or detatched and come and get another one.
Suitable for puppies, small and medium sized dogs and cats.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is open seven days a week and easy to find on the A142 Soham by-pass between Ely and Newmarket.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice