Did you know that licking releases endorphins so relaxes anxious pets?
Lickimat our number one hot selling boredom buster in store at Scampers. With Lickimats you can create tasty treats by spreading on soft foods, kibbles, raw foods, our frozen treats or even homemade treats like yoghurt and make a treat that lasts many minutes for your cats and dogs.
Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- made from non-toxic food grade materials
- suitable for dogs and cats (supervise pets for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer and dishwasher safe
The next generation of Lickimats include, the Slomo, Wobbler, Deluxe Buddy, Deluxe Playdate and Splash perfect for making bath time, grooming and even vet visits fun again.
Pop along to Scampers to see our full range of Lickimats and boredom busters where one of our Pet Care Advisors will happily guide you to the perfect one for your pet.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is open seven days a week and easy to find on the A142 Soham by-pass between Ely and Newmarket.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice