At Re-imagine their commitment to our community is as strong as their passion to help save the planet, introducing the new designs of our “I am eco-frenchie” face covering made exclusively for Scampers Natural Pet Store.
Triple layered for more protection, completely reversible with a different design on each side so you can wear it two ways, shaped for a better fit so easier to breathe and talk, adjustable elastic and is worn around the head for better comfort, triple stitched at stress points, double stitched everywhere else, ethically sourced materials, completely unique designs and totally washable again and again and again and again and again. Included is a handy zipped, clear and waterproof carry case for keeping your mask safe and clean.
Turning waste things into great things - without costing the Earth. 🌏♻️❤️
Here’s our top tips for using a Fabric Face Covering:
Wear your Mask Correctly
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
Wear a Mask to Protect Others
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others in case you’re infected but don’t have symptoms
- Wear a mask in public settings when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when it may be difficult for you to social distance
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum protection
- Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead
- Don’t touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser to disinfect
Follow Everyday Health Habits
- Stay at least 2 metres away from others
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water
- Use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available
Take Off Your Mask Carefully, When You’re Home
- Stretch the straps to remove handling only by the elastic
- Fold outside corners together
- Place mask in the washing machine or hand wash if not available
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the mask in direct sunlight
- Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after removing
Pop along to Scampers to see our funky and fun face coverings from our friends at I am eco frenchie.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice