Scampers will be holding a very special event on Sunday, 29th September which your four-legged friends will love! The event which celebrates freshly home cooked dog food will include live cooking demos from Different Dog.
Cooking times 10.30am 12.30pm 2.30pm
Chief testers will be there to enjoy some of their very favourite food, heaped tablespoons added to every meal or Rooster can walk away! The Different Dog Chef, Jess, will be instore between 10am-3pm. Here are some of the top reasons you should join us!
- Live Cooking! Forget watching your favourite TV chef. Take the dog out for some fresh air, socialisation and live cooking. You’ll get the chance to see exactly how the food is made and the ingredients included in Different Dog’s food.
- Improve your dog’s health It’s a well-known fact that a dog’s diet can dramatically impact their health and well-being from improving the quality of their skin and coat to reducing flatulence and giving your dog more bounce, you’re sure to find real benefits to your dog in this food.
- Support British Farmers If you’ve been looking for a more sustainable and socially responsible dog food this could be it! Different Dog uses the freshest seasonal ingredients that have sometimes been rejected by the big supermarkets due to their shape and size. The best part is that ingredients are locally sourced from British farmers and butchers.
- FREE Taster Bar The Different Dog team will be on hand with nutrition advice and to answer any questions you have. There will also be running a taster bar for all four-legged visitors, don’t let them miss out!
- Time for a rethink? Every dog is different and whether you decide to stick to your current dog food or change to freshly cooked food the event is sure to be thought provoking.
Different Dog’s founder worked in the dog food industry but after seeing that the shelf life on conventional dog food was measured in years and remembering the adage “you are what you eat” he decided to find a different way to feed your four-legged friend.
Please join us to learn more at our Different Dog event on Sunday, 29th September.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is open seven days a week and easy to find on the A142 Soham by-pass between Ely and Newmarket.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice