“Dogs and cats benefit from supplement support to help balance the stresses of modern life, overly processed foods and the environment. D-Dog Superfoods is a general supplement for health and vitality, but is a particularly effective product to improve skin condition. It comprises a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals, and herbs such as Nettles and Alfalfa, which help your pet glow with health – especially the skin!” Richard Allport, holistic vet.
D-Dog Superfoods has been designed to maintain good health and is particularly effective to improve skin condition and digestive system. It contains specially selected minerals, vitamins, oils, enzymes, probiotics, omega 3 and 6 and herbs including nettles and alfalfa and spirulina to support your pet’s nutritional balance.
How it works. D-Dog Superfoods contains some of the most nutrient dense green "superfoods" available (Spirulina, Chlorella), flax seed oil, green clay, peas, brewers yeast (a rich source of vitamins and minerals for pets such as B complex vitamins and selenium), montmorillonite clay, EU registered probiotic, alfalfa and nettle to help dogs and cats keep active, healthy and happy!
D-Dog Superfoods helps purify pets body of dangerous toxins and chemicals, promote gastrointestinal health, support healthy ligaments joints and bones and helps improve their appearance and overall health, vitality and wellbeing.
D-Dog Superfoods adds nutritional value to dogs and cats' regular food:
- it has fibre for good digestion
- antioxidants to protect from free radicals
- beta-carotene for a strong immune system, healthy eyes and vibrant coat colours
- nucleic acids to help cells repair and regenerate themselves while improving overall wellness
- enzymes for a healthy metabolism
- omega 3 and omega 6 for healthy skin and coat
- an EU registered strain of probiotic bacteria to restore and maintain the natural balance of gut bacteria
- montmorillonite clay, a source of 67 minerals, to absorb toxins and bacteria, improve digestion (effective anti-diarrhoea clay/help control irritable bowel syndrome) and boost the immune and maintain good health
- natural vitamins and minerals to support good health
- essential fatty acids to promote normal organ development, and protein for high energy
D-Dog Superfoods can be complementary to a premade or homemade BARF (Bones and Raw Food) diet to fill in any nutritional shortfalls and maintain a healthy digestion.
Suitable for dogs and cats, puppies and kitten from 3 months of age.
Palatable granules to be given daily whole or sprinkled and mixed with normal food for at least 21 consecutive days (several times a year) or year round. ½ scoop per 5kg (11lbs) of body weight per day.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is easy to find. We are located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice.