Covid-19 – Our Safety Measures. Social distancing is operating in this store.
Scampers would like to thank you for your patience and continued support in helping keep our team safe and your favourite pet store open.
Following new Government Guidelines commencing Friday, 24th July 2020, the following new policies are now in place at Scampers.
- Scampers may limit the number of people allowed into the shop if it gets too busy. You may have to wait outside for a short period.
- Maximum family group at this time is 4. When the store is busy, you may be asked to shop together. Children must stay with you at all times please.
- Government guidelines state you MUST wear a face covering whilst in store.
- Kerbside Pick Up - No Contact Service is still available
- Ensure you stand 1m+ from other customers and the Scampers team.
- Sanitizer is available in store, please ensure your hands are sanitized before you start shopping.
- We are continually sanitising all surfaces, tills, card machines, door handles etc after every transaction, please be patient..
- If possible, use card or other contactless payment methods.
- Be kind to our team, they are working continuously hard to ensure your safety.
- Pets are so very welcome in store, sadly we are not allowed to touch them. So please only fuss another customers dog from afar.
- Scampers Pet Care Advisors are still here to help and guide you with any help you may need for your family pet, please, just ask.
Stay safe and keep your face covered when shopping inside any store.
Scampers are open 6 days a week, for our full opening hours, please click here.
We are closed on Mondays, including Bank Holiday Mondays.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice