Yumove Advance for DogsAdvanced joint care for advanced joint conditions. Yumove Advance for dogs is the NEW advanced veterinary formulation designed specifically to support joint function and mobility, supporting the body's own anti-inflammatory process.
• Promotes mobility
• Supports joint health and structure
• Soothes stiff joints
• Aids the body's own anti-inflammatory process
How it works.
Aiding stiff joints. Yumove Advance for Dogs contains a high strength extract of Green Lipped Mussel to soothe joints. Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) contains two Omega 3s, EPA (found in many fish oils) and ETA (found only in GLM) to support the natural anti-inflammatory process.
Supporting joint structure. N-acetyl-D-glucosamine is a primary building block of the structural matrix of connective tissue in joints. It is a key precursor to glycosaminoglycan production in the joint, and forms a core part of the structure of Hyaluronic acid, supporting synovial fluid function.
Maintaining joint mobility. Active dogs, such as those taking part in agility, field sports or racing produce additional free radicals. Vitamins C & E are included to provide antioxidant activity against free radicals produced during exercise.
How is it different from our other Yumove products?
• Yumove Advance contains 20% more Green Lipped Mussel - a more concentrated form with a greater concentration of EPA and ETA. A unique selection and processing technique enables higher production and retention of EFAs than is normally possible (Standard Green Lipped Mussel contains only 4.9% EPA and ETA)
• Hyaluronic acid has been increased by 66% to aid synovial fluid function further.
• N-acetyl-D-glucosamine the building block of Chondroitin has been added, to further support the glycosaminoglycan pathway to maintain healthy joint structures and function.
• Added Beta glucans supports gut function and absorption.
Clinically Proven and Clinically Tested.
Yumove Advance's power to soothe stiff joints comes from the unique high strength extract of Green Lipped Mussel (GLM). A scientific study that was based over a six week period has proven the beneficial effects of using GLM.
Yumove Advance is now available from our in house veterinary centre at Scampers.
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.