Canine Nutrition and Vaccination in the 21st Century
This day seminar will host the popular holistic vet Dr. Nick Thompson, BSc (Vet Sci) Hons, BVM&S, VetMFHom, MRCVS, lecturing on two hot topics: canine nutrition with an emphasis on raw feeding and vaccination.
Saturday, 28th October or Sunday, 29th October 10am-4pm
Tickets £60.00 (Tickets can be purchased at Scampers or Hotdogs Training)
Venue Scampers, Northfield Crossroads, Soham, CB7 5UE
Nutrition: Raw Food for Pets
- Raw Feeding for Beginners
- Raw Feeding, the next stage
- Raw Feeding for Veteran Raw Feeders
- How do I feed a Raw Complete? There are so many to Choose from.
- Should I supplement?
- How to deal support dogs with conditions like IBD, Colitis, Liver and Kidney Disease, Fussy Eaters etc.
Vaccination in the 21st Century
- Why ‘re-starting’ vaccines is ‘inconsistent with the principles of immunological memory’ (Ref: WSAVA Vaccine Guidelines)
- Why blood testing (titre testing) is the future
- When to titre test
- When to vaccinate puppies; when not to
- When to vaccinate old dogs; when not to
- How useful is Kennel Cough Vaccine?
- And more
Nick has scheduled Q&A for both parts of the day, so make sure you make the most of it.
Supported by Natures Menu, Hotdogs Training UK and Scampers Natural Pet Store
Telephone Wendy at HotDogs Training on 01353 723258 for queries.