Howler & Scratch
Just arrived are the new Howler & Scratch premium pet barrier mats to keep your floors clean. Available in the range are door mats, food mats, runners and car boot mats. Scampers have designs for both dog lovers and cat worshippers.
Howler & Scratch Pet Mats are:
- 100% British design and manufacture
- Extra hard wearing, made from nylon fibres with anti-slip rubber backing
- Super absorbent to protect clean floors from muddy paw prints
- Washable at 30°C
- Treated with aegis® active hygiene technology
This bit is really clever... Treated with aegis® active hygiene technology:
- Provides optimal hygiene and freshness
- Prevents the development of bacteria and fungi
- Prevents by indirect effect the settlement of house dust mites, responsible for allergens
- Non-migrating technology: no migration to the skin or release into the environment
- Long lasting treatment: high durability to laundering, lasts up to 25 washes
- Hypoallergenic treatment.
- ANTI-SLIP: The waffle design combined with the soft latex rubber allows grip on hard polished surfaces and carpets to stop the mat from slipping or creeping.
- ANTI-STAIN: Stable rubber compound backing is designed not to leave marks, is non-damaging and contains non-staining antioxidants – tested for use on a wide variety of floorings. Our backing is also free from both vinyl & PVC.
- RECYCLED CONTENT: Howler & Scratch have invested in technology that allows them to recycle their own offcuts, trimmings and even old mats, and use them in the rubber backing therefore saving anything going to landfill and creating a true virtuous circle! Howler & Scratch textile mills in Yorkshire are ZERO to landfill!
- LONG LASTING: Howler & Scratch use heavyweight rubber combined with a specially designed extra strong, fibre membrane to bond the fibres to the backing.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Washable at 30ºC. Due to the strong bonding layer and the flexible rubber backing the mats can be washed over and over again. The tufted surface becomes more absorbent once washed.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: At the end of the mats life it is fully recyclable.
- Only wash the mat when necessary
- Allow mud and dirt to dry and then simply vacuum it away
- To give the rug a longer life place it in a cotton pillow case, machine wash at 30ºC with drum at 600 approx
- Do not use biological washing detergent as this may fade the colour
- Do not use fabric conditioner as this will reduce the effect of its performance
- Dry naturally, then tumble if required on low heat for 10 minutes to plush the pile
- Never place the mat over a radiator to dry
- Never put the mat in tumble dryer on high heat setting for long period of time
Scampers Natural Pet Store is located on the A142 Soham By Pass, between Ely and Newmarket and only 15 miles from Cambridge.
Scampers, Your Pet’s Natural Choice.
More Lifestyle - The Walk, Life Balance. Articles:
View all Lifestyle - The Walk, Life Balance. Articles